We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you either orally or in writing, for example, on forms, worksheets, copies of financial statements and/or tax returns, and email. Among this information may include your name, address, birth date, social security number, assets, and income.
- Information about your transactions placed by us on your behalf with securities broker-dealers and/or mutual fund companies.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our current, former, or prospective clients to anyone, except as permitted by law:
- In the normal course of our business, to non-affiliated third parties:
- Financial service providers, such as securities broker-dealers and/or mutual fund companies, in order to establish and maintain an account or accounts as requested and authorized by you.
- Others, such as your tax advisor and/or attorney, only if authorized by you and within the guidelines you establish.
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements:
- As imposed by government agencies, the courts, parties to lawsuits, and regulators.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect your nonpublic personal information. When we furnish personal information to a financial service provider as indicated above, we require that provider to agree to safeguard your information, to use the information only for the intended purpose, and to abide by applicable law.
We adhere to these same policies and procedures in conducting the business of our mutual fund, Catalyst Dynamic Alpha Fund CL A, and require the service providers and brokerage firms with which we work to meet the same standards as those described above for our individual clients whose assets we manage.
At Cookson Peirce, we value our relationship with you, and recognize and respect your privacy concerns. We are committed to safeguarding information about you and welcome any comments or suggestions on how we can better serve you.